The Parrot MINIKIT is a Bluetooth hands-free kit. It features the very latest generation of DSP-2 signal processing algorithms and a high-definition 2W speaker for crystal clear conversations in any situation.
It follows you everywhere
The Parrot MINIKIT attaches to the car’s sun visor and can easily be slipped into your pocket thanks to its small size and lightweight design - a mere 104g. This speakerphone has its own battery, offering 10 hours’ talk time and over a week on standby.
It recognises your voice
The Parrot MINIKIT speakerphone is designed to simplify your calls via the user-defined voiceprints (max.150/phone). It uses its own, not the phone’s, voice recognition feature, thereby avoiding any need to handle the phone whilsit in the car for greater safety at the wheel.
A universal Bluetooth solution
The Parrot MINIKIT hands-free kit is 100% Bluetooth compatible; therefore if works with practically all Bluetooth mobile phones.
Technical And Commercial Specifications
- Compact and portable Bluetooth hands-free kit
- 3 button user interface
- 2W Hi-Fi speaker
- Omnidirectional microphone
- DSP-2 signal processing algorithms
- Built-in voice recognition software
- Pairing: up to five phones
- Recharging time: three hours maximum
- Talk time: 10 hours
- Standby time: over 275 hours
- Bluetooth v1.2
- Profiles supported:
- Headset Profile HSP 1.1
- Hands-free Profile HFP 1.0
- Object Push Profile OPP
- Maximum range: 10 metres
- Phone pairing: by PIN code
- Software updates by Bluetooth
- Parrot P4 + at 64MHz; Combo flash = 16Mbits; RAM = 2Mbits
- Height = 110 mm; Widht = 63 mm
- Depth = 28 mm; Weight = 104 grammes