The Palm Pre Plus features a 3.1-inch touch screen display with a proximity and light sensors that adjusts the screen to prolong battery life. A slide-out keyboard offers easy and quick text messaging, while the built-in 3.0-megapixel camera with LED flash captures images and video on the road. Other features include EV-DO Rev. A for high-speed Internet, 802.11 b/g Wi-Fi, stereo Bluetooth and 16GB of storage -- twice as much as the original Pre. The Pre Plus runs on Palm's new WebOS with Synergy, a feature that collects inforamtion from many places into one integrated view.
* Large touch screen display and slide-out QWERTY keyboard
* Twice as much storage space -- up to 16GB -- for applications, games, multimedia and more
* Synergy brings Outlook, Google, and Facebook calendars and contacts together for one view, with grouped conversations in one chat-style view
* Run multiple applications at once and open and move easily between them quickly
* High-speed Internet for fast browsing on Verizon's 3G EV-DO Rev.A network
* Take advantage of Wi-Fi hotspots and look up directions or nearby points of interest using GPS