The Motorola Bluetooth® car kit IHF1000 is an innovative Bluetooth solution which will change the way you talk while you are in your car. Using your compatible Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile enabled mobile phone1 with the Motorola Bluetooth® car kit IHF1000, your in-vehicle communication experience is about to go to the next level.Core Features
Just touch the blue button and the Motorola Bluetooth® car kit IHF1000 will listen to your command and make calls for you. The system's brilliant sound quality with noise reduction and echo cancellation optimizes sound quality for all parties in conference.
The stylish, backlit controller with it's chrome-brushed finish mounts within easy reach on the dashboard. The simple voice menu prompts and the controller make it easy to:
- pair compatible Bluetooth® enabled mobile phones
- answer / reject incoming calls with announced incoming caller i.d.
- mute and un-mute calls
- dial by name with up to 20 locally stored contacts
- dial by number
- request system help
The system also supports voice recognition in multiple languages including English (US and UK), French (EU), Italian and German. So, regardless of who is doing the talking, or in what language, there is no need to train the system (speaker independent).
One Car - Multiple Drivers
Up to four compatible Bluetooth® enabled mobile phones can be paired to the system with one connection at a time, and easily switched between using the voice operated controls.
Advanced Phone-Dependent Features2
In addition to the system's core features:
- make calls using voice tags or name dial, or speed dial (as many as the mobile phone supports)
- redial the last number or transfer in and out of privacy mode
- accept or reject call waiting calls
- transfer audio to hands-free
- toggle between calls.
- transition call audio from the mobile phone to the vehicle without interrupting the conversation.
1 The IHF1000 car kit supports Bluetooth® Hands-Free Profile. Your phone must support this profile. To determine if your Motorola phone supports the Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile visit the customer support page at www.hellomoto.com/us/bluetoothcompatibility. For other phones, contact the manufacturer.
2 Certain advanced features including those listed may not be supported by all compatible Bluetooth® enabled mobile phones, and/or the functionality of such features may be limited in certain phones.
Compatible with Motorola V551, V600, A630, MPX220, RAZR V3, Motorola V710 requires software load 8700_01.40. 0R or higher (Verizon only).
Not compatible with the Motorola DC600 wireless adaptor.
Professional Installation Required
What you get:
- Size: 26mm (H), 150mm (L), 100mm (W)
- Range: up to 10m (30ft)
- 5-Watt Speaker
- Bluetooth Hands Free Profile Support (HFP .096 and 1.0)
- Chrome Keypad
- Directional Microphone
- Bluetooth Module
- Wiring Connectors and Fuse Kit
- 5-Watt External Speaker
- Mounting Hardware
- User Manual
- Installation Guide